Supply Chain Warehouse Apprentice
Our Client have a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join their successful Team. The role is as an Apprentice within their Supply Chain Warehouse, meaning as part of this role you will be enrolled onto a Supply Chain related apprenticeship at a Level 2 and receive additional support and training from an internal mentor enabling you to grow your skill set and understanding of the industry.
Main Duties will be:
- Working with the Operations Team to ensure a smooth day to day running of the department.
- Ensuring the correct stock is stored and allocated into correct aisle locations.
- Completing case pick to meet customer order requirements & unloading vehicles, this involves manual handling.
- Assisting with stock administration including stock replenishment and investigating discrepancies
- Assisting with additional warehouse duties as and when required
- Learning all aspects/roles/responsibilities of the operations departments
- Working and learning the role of the key accounts/export administrator
- Carrying out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard.
Experience / Attributes
- A good level of numeracy and literacy skills. However training will be provided at a Level 1 and/or 2 Functional Skills as a part of the apprenticeship should formal qualifications not be held
- You have a positive and flexible approach to work for occasional weekend working or early start
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You can confidently work consistently as part of a team.
- You are a good timekeeper with a high level of commitment.
The Apprenticeship - Support, Mentor and Training
This will include:
- Personalised training and support from an industry expert
- Training to meet a nationally recognised apprenticeship standard
- Knowledge training in the form of workshops and one to one support
- Support towards your career development and progression
The Apprenticeship - Commitment
- A commitment to completing an apprenticeship at a Level 2 in Supply chain which will be of at least 12 months in duration
- Commitment to complete all on and off the job training in relation to the apprenticeship...... click apply for full job details