Are you looking for a new challenge at the moment or going through a bit of uncertainty in the current climate? If so, we have opportunities for a couple of Maintenance Engineers to join a fantastic food manufacture in West Yorkshire.
The company have been around for decades and produce some very well known products that are seen in shops and supermarkets all around the UK. They have a number of sites across the country and employ hundreds of staff in the process.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve working alongside a team of operators and production staff and working on a wide variety of production equipment. The role will involve working to maintain engineering standards but also ensure the equipment is performing at the optimum level.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills/experiences,
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within food or manufacturing
- Working on production equipment either electrically or mechanically
- Reactive or planned maintenance
- Continuous Improvement & project work
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualification (NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds, HNC etc)
- Time -served apprenticeship
- Ideally multi-skilled qualification
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts an annual salary of between GBP35,000 - GBP40,000, and is a permanent night shift position of Sunday night to Thursday night (8 hour shifts).
With every position, the role will keep you on your toes, but will be an excellent chance to join a company who are well established in the market. If you are looking for a new role, please hit apply and I look forward to speaking with you!..... click apply for full job details