We create more from wood. Our 10,100 employees in 9 countries work with passion, upholding our family values and innovative spirit. This is how we create products for furniture, interior design, construction as well as laminate flooring. We keep moving and are always developing - manufacturing new products, tapping into emerging markets and generating exciting prospects for everyone that works with us.
For Timberpak Limited in Leeds
- Undertake a comprehensive training programme to be able to run every aspect of the machines used on the Timberpak site, attending any further training courses as required.
- Operate as a member of the Timberpak team to ensure that the site is maintained in a clean, tidy and organised condition.
- Ensure that any machinery is maintained as required at all times, reporting any issues to the Site Supervisor.
- Operate the basic functions of the weighbridge software to enable accurate recording of inbound and outbound material.
- Comply with all safety precautions as detailed in the Health and Safety procedures and ensure that all safety equipment and PPE is in good order and used at all times.
- Ensure that the operation and related tasks are conducted in a safe working manner and that any incidents/ accidents and hazards are duly reported.
- Reasonable standard of secondary education.
- Recognised certificate for mobile plant (Loading Shovel and 360 Excavator) is preferable however training can be provided as the role is very site and industry specific.
- Basic standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Health and Safety aware.
- Able to follow, understand and interpret systems of work and procedures.
- Able to work 06:30 - 15:30.Days to work are Tuesday - Saturday in Winter, and Wednesday to Sunday in Summer.
The opportunity to join Timberpak, a leading Wood Recycler, which grades and processes various forms of waste wood for the production of wood-based materials by its parent company EGGER. Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme. Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced organisation. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development...... click apply for full job details