Warehouse Production Operative
AJN Steelstock is a leading steel stockholder operating across East Anglia, the Midlands and South East of England, we offer a full range of stock and processing facilities.
- Operate a selection of manual and CNC based machinery for metal processing.
- Process steel to customers' requirements and tolerances.
- Be competent at reading drawings, orders and following verbal instructions, be available to train others in this area.
- Operate forklifts, combi-lifts and the crane safely and in a controlled manner.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your equipment, crane and forklift/combi-lift
- Collating aforementioned orders, including banding, palletising, bagging and preparing them for loading.
- Loading, off Loading of plate and parts from the plasma machines.
Overtime available at time & a half
40 hours per week / Monday to Friday / 07.00am - 15.30pm
40 hours per week / Monday to Thursday / 15.00pm - 23.30pm
40 hours per week / Monday to Thursday / 23.30pm - 07.00am
20 days per annum (pro-rata'd) excluding bank holidays (5 days to be retained for Christmas closure)
Annual Summer discretionary bonus scheme
Company Pension Scheme
Private Medical Healthcare after 3 years' service
10 days sick pay allowance after 5 years' service
Long service bonus after 10 years
Dependent on experience you have the potential to earn up to GBP32,000 per annum...... click apply for full job details