1 day left
- Full Time
Salary - Circa GBP11:20 P/h (a trial period of GBP10:50p/h for 6 months)
Location - Norfolk
Hours - Midnight to 0800am Mon to Turs finishing Saturday Morning
Friday it would be 2200hrs until 0600hrs Saturday Morning
Company - Established 16 years ago this is to work for a privately owned Food Packaging company, who focus on packaging for the Fresh Produce, Bakery & Confectionery sector, working with all the major retailers. This business has gone from strength to strength since the takeover of another packaging company with investment in all areas. The directors of the company are dynamic, driven and keen to push the business forward and looking for individuals to join them on their journey.
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Loading/Unloading Containers
- Checking Goods
- Put away and moving stock across site via Forklift truck or 7.5 tonne lorry
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
- All Training Provided
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse Operator role
- Grandfather rights or ability to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry
- Fork Lift Truck or Reach Truck licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner/deadline-oriented, fast-paced.
- Efficient and flexible with various duties.
- Responsible and 100% punctual.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
TO APPLY please email your full CV details and portfolio to us and we will be in touch. All applications are strictly confidential and your details will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent...... click apply for full job details