Solicitor 3 Years PQE
My client has an opportunity for Solicitor with 2-3 plus years post qualification to join the team. Reporting into the Legal Director you will be managing a small team but be hands on in ensuring that legal representation and advice is dealt with efficiently alongside ensuring that regulations are adhered to. Ideally you will have experience of consumer finance however attitude and a willingness to learn is essential.
- Supporting the Legal Operations Director and COLP
- Special Projects and any other duties as required by Legal Director/COLP in regards to the company
- Assisting in the drafting and upkeep of Policies
- Managing the Paralegals/Trainee Solicitor/Junior Solicitors in the team
- Conducting Performance Reviews and 1-2-1s
- Supporting the Complaints Department with their investigations and drafting of final responses
- Reviewing communications for both the business strategies and on an ad hoc basis
- Meeting with the client(s) regularly, to provide updates on current matters and performance generally
- To work alongside the legal team and assist with the responsibility for maintaining efficient systems, dealing with documents, updating and maintaining internal databases of claims and the firm's case management systems.
- Managing County Court Debt Recovery claims, allocated predominantly in the small claims track.
- Case management, document management, data entry and data analysis.
- Research, drafting of legal documents, preparing bundles and court work.
- To assist the legal team with the retrieval and analysis of information.
- Progressing claims to a settlement stage.
- Work towards targets and deadlines.
- The role will give the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a large and expanding company with lots of potential for career development.
- Takes ownership of issues and is a problem solver
The company are supportive and value their employees and offer a competitive salary alongside benefits...... click apply for full job details