Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales & Engineering
I am currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for my Client in Blackburn on a 3-month basis. It is likely that this role will work remotely for the duration of the contract but must commute to Blackburn if required.
Reporting into Talent Acquisition Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from identification of quality talent through to offer management. Suitable candidates must have experiance of recruiting Sales & Engineering type roles.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Business Partners with their sourcing activity
- Advert creation
- Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates
- Ensuring all vacancies are closely managed, with a steady flow of suitable candidates
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates
Key Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have solid experience gained in-house or an RPO environment
- Have experience of recruiting Sales & Engineering roles
- Being highly motivated by direct sourcing
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition Business Partners with ease, which a consultative approach, style and communication level...... click apply for full job details