Are you an experienced Security Manager looking for a new contract role?
My major tech client in Cambridge is looking for someone to join as soon as possible.
- Organise and oversee all risk, security and resilience for infrastructure and aligned areas, support as appropriate with the relevant enterprise frameworks
- Support and maintain architectures and technologies as part of the project transition and move to operational implementation
- Develop, implement and maintain security policies, protocols and procedures required to maintain our products and services to the highest security and resilience standards which are key to the development of our business
Key skills and qualifications required include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field, or master of business administration in information systems
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification (optional)
- Strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security and associated issues
- Experience in information management and architecture (optional)
- Experience in reporting and security incident response planning (optional)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and solve security risks as required
- Good team working capability in collaboration with a range of other information technology professionals
Does this role sound of interest to you? APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age