Microsoft PowerApps Consultant/Developer Glasgow Circa 55k
Microsoft PowerApps (Dynamics) Consultant/Developer Glasgow - Circa 55k
Lorien is working exclusively with one of UK's leading IT Consultancies within Microsoft's Power Platform space. They are enjoying excellent growth with over 110% growth last financials.
During this very exciting period of growth they are now looking to add a Power Platform Consultant to join their Dynamics Team via their fashionable offices in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Essentially you must have the following demonstrable experience:
- Excellent Consultancy experience, adept in client engagements, verbal written
- Experienced in designing and delivering Power Platform/Dynamics solutions
- Experienced in delivering with the wider team ie pre-sales, POC, technical innovation etc.
You will be joining an exciting Dynamics team that is over 28 strong and be given the genuine opportunity to flourish, being exposed to a wide range of diverse clients UK wide. As well the package, you will be positively challenged due to nature of their dynamic delivery models and be invested in to take you further in your career.
About you, requirements
- Microsoft PowerApps - Proven architecture, development and implement expertise
- Microsoft Canvas apps - Familiarity with building and configuring apps, designing layout of screens flow and knowledge of custom connectors and gateways.
- Implementing Connectors and custom connectors as part of the PowerApps/Canvas Apps products
- Understanding of the value of out of the box connectors
- Knowledge of the configuration concepts and capabilities
- Microsoft CDS - Familiarity with integration of Power Apps Common Data Services and other sources and knowledge on data design and migration practices
- Microsoft Power Automation task automation - Understanding of technical aspects using gateways and custom connectors, and orchestration design
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - proven track record in the design, configuration and implementation of Dynamics CRM with a strong functional knowledge around an at least one area of CRM
- Strong working knowledge of integration's to other data sources.
- Competitive salary, Circa 55k, cycle to work scheme
- 30 days annual leave, including statutory with additional days for birthday and length of service
- Private healthcare with option to add family members
- Life insurance at x2 salary
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me and I can provide a full specification. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age