Harvey Nash's public sector client is recruiting for a Communications Officer on an initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the Internal Communications Manager and working within a multi-disciplinary team, the role of the Communications Officer is to deliver first class internal communications and engagement campaigns across the organisation.
* Educated to degree level within related field of communications, engagement or marketing, and/or have relevant experience of working within a communications, engagement or marketing environment
* Experience of managing and delivering multi-channel internal communications and staff engagement activities to a variety of internal stakeholders
* Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary project team and championing communications and engagement activities during project development and delivery
* Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills
* Experience of communicating complex change to all levels of an organisation, tailoring the message and/or delivery channel to suit the target audience need
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver against tight and often competing deadlines
Please note this role falls in scope of IR35. To apply, please send your CV using the link.