Senior Automation Tester / SDET
Senior Automation Tester - SDET
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative automated testers / software development engineer in test (SDET) to join our development team in our Glasgow office.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Developed reliable and scalable test automation frameworks using: Selenium and C# / Java.
- Automated API Testing (ideally RESTful APIs)
??- Able to coach/mentor team members, providing clear guidance/instruction.
- Take responsibility for constantly improving, both in the context of the team through mentoring and training, as well as personally through research and self-learning
- Engage with the team and offer ideas for improvements and enhancements to working practices, tools, frameworks, etc
- Work closely with Business Analysts to get under the skin of the users and truly understand their needs, work closely with the Developers to ensure a common understanding of the success criteria and requirements.
- Set up, configure and debug complex test environments. Good analysis, problem-solving and decision making. Able to debug and troubleshoot issues, to find solutions.
Any Experience in the following would be desirable, but not essential
- Azure DevOps / AWS
- Continuous Integration CI
- Automated Performance Testing
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution or apply using your most up to date CV.
Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role...... click apply for full job details