Warehouse Operative Role
Permanent & Fixed Term available
Interpersonnel are currently recruiting for two Warehouse Operatives. 1 on a permanent basis and 1 on a fixed term contract to join our clients busy warehouse based in Staplehurst.
My client specialises in the wholesale supply of Business Supplies or Goods for petrol forecourt, convenience, and food retail sectors.
Based in Staplehurst, Kent, they are delighted to offer an opportunity to join a successful, run business that offers a friendly working environment with a strong team spirit. You will play an important role in supporting our growth by fulfilling orders to household name brands and helping to provide an excellent delivery experience for them.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating shift pattern with the hours of 6.30am and 6pm
Your responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- Accurately picking orders
- Labelling the pallets ready for collection from our couriers
- Preparing orders for distribution
- Checking stock quality
- Checking the load ready for despatch
- Breaking down stock deliveries and replenishing shelving units
Benefits of being a Warehouse Operative
- Competitive salary
- Full training and PPE
- Part of a fast paced and engaged environment
- Free onsite parking
- Break room area
- COVID compliant
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1-year warehouse experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be numerate
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Fluent in English
- Be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
Own transport would be an advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online with your CV to be considered
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 1 years' experience within a warehouse environment
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer...... click apply for full job details