We are currently recruiting for a Store Supervisor at our Watford Cash and Carry. The role will require you to support the Store Manager in running the Cash and Carry efficiently in order to meet sales targets and achieve the best customer care and service.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual who is looking for the next step in their career.
Key focus of the role:
- To support the Store Manager in the day to day running of the Store ensuring the Store is well presented, clean and organised at all times.
- To assist the Store Manager in maintaining regular and effective communication with the team.
- To support in creating a sales / customer focused environment.
- To carry out the ordering of stock and to be responsible for stock management.
- To support the Store Manager with stock takes.
- To support the effective management of the team ensuring that the resourcing requirements effectively meet the business service requirements, encompassing training, supervision and encouraging multi-skilling.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards promoting a safe working environment.
- Acting as a key holder with responsibility for opening and closing the Store.
To be successful in our business you will need.
- Experience in the retail / wholesale sectors.
- Ability to manage demanding situations and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team and respond flexibly to change.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, energetic and confident as well as a team player.
- To provide professional leadership, encompassing all aspects of people management and development.
Full time, 42.5 hours per week. You will be required to have a flexible approach to your working hours to meet the needs of the business and the Store opening hours. One late night and weekend hours (4 hours on a Sunday) will be included as part of your contracted hours.
If this is the role for you, then we look forward to hearing from you...... click apply for full job details