Support Worker - Cheshire
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge working in the Health Care sector?
We are recruiting for Support Worker's to start immediately, paying between GBP10.08 and GBP12.88 with a DBS costing GBP8.16 (admin fee).
This fantastic opportunity provides you with flexibility to choose when you would like to work. We are recruiting for Support workers in Supported Living and Residential Homes for Adults.
Benefits you will gain as a Support Worker:
- Weekly pay
- Pay between GBP10.08 and GBP12.88
- Access to electronic booking systems.
- FREE DBS
- FREE uniform
- FREE training
- 24 hour on call service 7 days a week
- Monthly rewards
Roles and Responsibilities to you as a Support Worker:
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Assisting with domestic duties
- Encouraging access to the community
- Administration of medication
- Maintaining confidentiality
Person Specification for you as the Support Worker:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Full UK driving license advantageous
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Good verbal and written communication
- IT..... click apply for full job details