PHP Developer - Linux, MySQL, Git
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to start ASAP based in their offices in Hertfordshire. Ideally you will have recent experience of Git, Vue and Laravel.
- Object Oriented PHP, preferably 7.0+
- Good experience with at least one modern MVC framework, such as Zend Framework, Laravel, Symfony 3/4
- Ability to work with complex databases (MySQL) solutions - including understanding the role of indexing and the use of transactional programming.
- Experience working within an Agile environment (SCRUM/XP)
- Modular CSS using SASS
- Experience of microservices (Desirable)
- Java and Python knowledge (Desirable)
- Solid Linux experience
You will be joining one a market leader in their field - a stable, established company who offer a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
My clients offices are easily accessible by car or by public transport and is commutable from Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans or Hatfield.
This role can pay between GBP35,000 and GBP40,000 with benefits including generous holiday allowance, Health Insurance and Pension
Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website