£32,300 - £34,300 per annum
Fixed term contract for 1 year
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their Training team to assist with the delivery of their Anaesthesia Associates (AA) programme.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of the AA Programme
- Producing reports for the Board
- Managing and leading the review and rewrite of the AA curriculum, assessment methodology and scope of practice
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with training and examination providers
- Ensuring delivery is within agreed budget
- Providing secretarial support to allied Committees and Chairpersons
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience of working in a membership organisation and/or the medical education sector
- Proven success in providing excellent customer service
- Education to degree level, or equivalent
- Experience of providing secretarial support to formal committees
- Ability to understand the evolving landscape regarding medical associate professionals and maintain a working knowledge of the regulatory policy governing the role of AAs
- Ability to undertake and report on self-directed research
- Strong organisational, IT and communication skills (both written and verbal)
Diversity, equality and inclusion is an integral part of our clients culture so it is important to them that this is reflected in everything that they do. They welcome applications from all individuals irrespective of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, marital status or parental responsibilities to ensure they actively embrace an inclusive and representative culture that encourages, supports and celebrates their differences.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, they are unable to provide detailed feedback to candidates on their application. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.