Digital Sales Executive - Daily Record
Did you know that the Daily Record is part of the largest commercial national and regional news publisher in the UK? At Reach Plc, our influential and iconic news-brands sit at the heart of their communities. Whether its National news from The Express, Mirror, Daily Record and Daily Star or Local news from the likes of Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo or Birmingham Live our news is trusted, informative and entertaining and covers over 50 websites with 24/7 coverage of everything News, Sport, Politics and Showbiz.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We breathe our values of Collaboration, Determination, Imagination and Customer Focus, underpinning the work our talented employees produce every single day, from editorial and HR, to technology and print. We strongly believe in the benefits of flexible working and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
So, what does this mean for you?
If you currently work in a targeted and fast-paced sales environment and have enjoyed success in converting new business, then this could be the right role for you!
We are now looking for our next generation of digital sales experts and are offering exciting opportunities for dedicated and passionate telesales executives to join us on our journey.
As a Telesales Executive, you will be presenting digital marketing solutions to our customers, existing and new. You will love everything digital: including different social media platforms, websites and how these can connect people across the UK. With our support, you will be responsible for a range of customers, ensuring revenue streams are nurtured and maintained through a consultative and solutions focused approach.
We will give you all of the tools you will need to enable you to be the digital experts of the future. All we ask from you is that you have the passion to succeed, the willingness to develop and a flair for presenting solutions.
The ideal candidate
- You have a passion for sales and consultative business development
- We would love you to have experience in digital sales or online advertising
- You will have a sociable personality with the ability and confidence to present complex solutions that meet with our customers' needs
- You will be curious, sociable and have a natural ability to connect with customers in order to grow and maintain external relationships and consult and sell / up-sell products
- You value putting the customer at the heart of any solutions offered and can resist the temptation to "push" solutions that are not the right fit for the customer's needs
- Your development is a priority for you. You are passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level. You will be focused on self development and always looking for ways to improve your skills and experience
- You understand the importance of organisation, with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively in a fast paced environment
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results. You will bring with you high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude, with the confidence to converse with key decision makers at all levels.
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to identify and maximise revenue opportunities at every opportunity.
- You will have excellent numeracy and written skills.
We are offering a competitive salary of £21,800 and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!