Team Leaders/ Senior Care Assistants
Team Leaders/ Senior Care Assistants - Poole
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Team Leaders/ Senior Care Assistants to work within our clients dedicated Care Home with Nursing based in the Poole area. The home is registered to care for up to 15 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairment conditions.
* Previous senior care assistant/ team leader experience needed *
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- GBP11.00 per hour
- Full-time contracts, 36 hours+
- Permanent contracts
- 7:00am to 2:30pm shifts
- 2:00pm to 9:30pm shifts
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant or Team Leader
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care is needed
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities is needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted...... click apply for full job details