Residential Childcare Tutor Assessor
Due to continuous development Acacia Training require a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Residential Childcare Tutor/Assessor covering North West of England.
The role of our Tutor/Assessors is to facilitate learning that will increase learner's knowledge, skills and behaviours. Through the provision of teaching, support and guidance tutors enable development and progression through their programmes.
- Deliver teaching and learning in the workplace that inspires and challenges learners to be the best they can be
- Conduct regular assessment of learners
- Support a caseload of 50 learners through a blended learning model - face-to-face and online.
- Plan for teaching, learning and assessment
- Enable learners to develop their wider skills including maths, English and ICT
- Conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and employers
- Provide information, advice and guidance
- Coach and mentor learners to support development
- Monitor and report on learner progress and concerns
- Manage eportfolios for all learners
Skills, attributes and qualifications
- Hold TAQA/A1/D32/33 or equivalent
- Relevant sector qualifications (Minimum of Level 5)
- Relevant occupational experience
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate learners
- Full current driving licence
- Service linked holidays
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Legal and General Pension Scheme
- Laptop, Tablet, Mobile phone
- Health Care Scheme
- Company Sickness Scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering email containing your current salary.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender or age.
Acacia Training are also a Disability Confident Leader.
Deadline for all applications is 30th September 2020 with interviews taking place in early October...... click apply for full job details