Halsall St Cuthbert’s Primary School
Halsall, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Teaching Assistant TA 2B
We are looking for an upper junior practitioner to provide classroom support across the curriculum.
The successful candidate must have :
- Experience working in schools supporting children’s learning.
- Excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children.
- Good English and mathematics skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent teamwork skills a sense of humour.
- Exemplary attendance record
- Clear DBS record.
There are varied opportunities for HLTA work.
Permanent, full-time, 27.5 hours PW.
Closing date is Friday 2nd October.
Interviews Friday 9th October.
Further details and application form can be obtained by clicking apply.
Tel : 01704-840253 Applications to email@example.com