multi skilled maintenance engineer
I now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Electrical bias Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our fast growing and highly successful team in a KEY WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all automation related topics. They provide a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software technical ability along with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site's performance.
The Ideal candidate will be tasked to perform PPM and reactive maintenance on a wide range automated materials handling equipment such as conveyors, pick and place modules, ASRS and cranes for a leading brand.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds in an engineering discipline
- Working 12 hour shift on days and nights
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Experience of managing small teams on a customer site
- Familiar with basic hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allen keys
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on or submit your CV to .
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details