Carer - Weekends
Are you passionate about caring for people and looking for weekend homecare work? We are looking for EXPERIENCED care assistants to support and care for people in their own homes. Applicants must have a MINIMUM of 6 months paid employment within the UK in a hands on care role. Regular, ongoing work available with call times from approximately 7am - 2pm or 5pm - 10pm. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a shortened recruitment process and a Fast Track DBS paid for by the company.
- A minimum of 6 months' paid employment in care within the UK within the last 5 years
- A full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- 2 professional references
- Full employment history
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS
- Accrued holiday pay
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
...... click apply for full job details