Is the role of Production Administrator for you?
- You have prior experience of working alongside warehousing/operations (Tick)
- You know your stuff on Excel and are good at fractions, percentages and formulas (Tick)
- You're a dab hand at raising purchase orders (Tick)
- You want to work somewhere where there are further opportunities for professional growth (Tick)
Nice bonus if.
- You've got prior experience of using Sage
Basically you'll be responsible for creating paperwork and booking stock into the Warehouse, raising Purchase Orders and dealing with general Production queries such as lead times.
You'll do things like:
- Help in production planning and stock control for all units.
- Create stock transfer sheets and process works orders for items
- Book in and transfer stock from Production to Warehouse on Sage
- Source products/services for Production site.
- Raise Purchase Orders for above
- Sign off invoices for temporary agency staff and for other items/services bought for Production site.
- Organise all cutting and machining done in-house for bespoke orders
- Work with purchasing to ensure Factory is replenished with any necessary items including (tiles/boxes/consumables/stationary).
- Answer telephones / respond to emails regarding production planning and lead times.
- Perform self-certification/back to work interviews following on from staff absences.
- Check clock cards and record overtime/sickness/holiday onto spreadsheet for Finance department and HR.
- Record temporary staff hours and send to relevant agencies and Finance department.
- Work with the Mechanical/Electrical Engineer in producing Electrical Certification documents where needed.
- Keep up-to-date staff and agency temporary staff records.
- Keep notice boards up-to-date.
- Create new codes and BOM for products manufactured in-house.
- Maintain accurate staff lists and print clock cards ready for each week.
Basically a strong administrator who is used to an operations department. Want someone who looks at ways to improve things and is happy to get stuck in with what needs doing
Why do they need someone?
To help support the production department keep all admin up to date. Role has come about due to current person moving into a new role.
Little bit about the client
Leading tile manufacturer, growing business with set programmes to help staff continue to develop.
Hours of Work
7:50 to 4:30 Monday to Thursday
7:50 to 2:10 Friday
A little bit about SELECTiVE Resourcing Ltd We are a family run independent recruitment agency founded in 2015. Over the last 5 years we have supported numerous candidates with finding new opportunities in corporate and operational roles. We are happy to provide CV feedback and critique alongside interview coaching and thorough briefings on any roles. As a responsive agency we endeavour to get back to all applicants regardless of outcome. If this role doesn't sound right, get in touch with us another way and we will be happy to help or direct you to the best place...... click apply for full job details