Accounts Investigation (Fraud) Advisor
Are you a confident negotiator and able to solve problems through using your initiative? If so, this could be the position for you!
About the team:
Working as a vital part in our Fraud Team you will identify fraud and resolve queries relating to claims to prevent financial loss. You'll take on a key role in dealing with customers by phone, email, text message and in writing.
These are unique and exciting customer service roles as there are no sale targets; you will purely be measured on the service you deliver so you can completely focus on giving truly outstanding customer service. Our call centre in Enderby offers great opportunities for progression and development whether you are starting or continuing your customer service careers with the Next Online Fraud family.
This is a multi-skilled role with a key focus identifying and stopping fraudulent activity.
We are looking for people who are as passionate about customer service as we are. We will provide in-depth, full time training to ensure you know everything you need to know to resolve our customer fraud enquiries.
There is also the opportunity to development towards becoming a Senior Advisor within the department.
- Take on a key role in dealing with our customers to identify fraudulent activity.
- Undertake duties regarding claims of fraud to prevent financial loss to the customer and the company.
- Assist customers with financial loss to their Next Pay account/card.
- Offer advice and support on fraud related matters.
- Perform relevant and appropriate enquiries and investigations on behalf of our customers making sure they have the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Undertake all duties in line with the Financial Conduct Authority guidelines.
Call Centre | Customer Service | Debt Recovery | Collections | Financial | Credit | Fraud | Investigation | Administration | Customer Support | IT Literate | Excel
Bonus Scheme - Pension Scheme - ShareSave Scheme - Life Assurance - Staff Discount - On-site Nursery
Shifts available (36 hours per week):
- Shift 1: Sunday to Thursday 3pm to 11pm
- Shift 2: Tuesday to Saturday 3pm to 11pm
Please note training is due to commence end of September for 6 weeks, training will take place at our Gedding Road site.
With previous experience in customer service, ideally within a call centre or customer facing financial environment, you'll be a team player with excellent communication skills, working in a fast-paced environment. You will have an analytical approach enabling you to investigate fraud by gathering information and liaising with multiple departments.
You'll be up for a challenge, empathetic and enjoy sorting out customers' problems so they're able to continue to shop with us. You will also be able to build a rapport whilst remaining assertive and resilient.
You will also have:
- An analytical approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and be extremely self-motivated.
- A confident decision maker who takes full accountability for their actions.
- Strong questioning and effective listening skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with the ability to provide a range of solutions.
- A clear and confident communicating style.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and PC skills (excel) with the ability to pick things up quickly.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy. In order to apply for this position, you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role within the last 6 months.
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So, we've gone global!..... click apply for full job details