Are you passionate about creating great homes and bright futures in Dumfries and Galloway?
We are looking for new members to join their Board of Directors.
We are a community focused social enterprise with a vision to be a market leader in the provision of high quality residential lettings in Dumfries and Galloway.
We currently have in the region of 100 residential properties throughout Dumfries and Galloway and 3 student accommodation offers within Dumfries. Our ambition is to become an innovation hub with a focus on modular building and renewable energy to provide high quality homes that are fit for the future. Embarking on pilot projects will help build new skills and create opportunities within the heart of our region.
Whether you are an experienced Director or wanting to take your first steps at Board level, we want to hear from you.
As well as a strong understanding of the challenges facing Dumfries and Galloway, our new Directors will have skills in on or more of the following areas:
- Management of Residential Dwellings
- Property Development & Design
- Renewable Energy
- Community Enterprise
As a Director you will have:
- Induction, training and reimbursable expenses
- Attend 8-12 meetings/strategy sessions per annum (with virtual attendance options)
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions and learn new skills
- Influence to shape innovative projects
- The chance to improve outcomes and futures for local communities
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Dumfries and Galloway Homes is the wholly owned subsidiary of Loreburn Housing Association.