Care Assistant - Bank
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you flexibility as a Bank Care Assistant in Poole
You can earn up to GBP8.75 per hour as a Bank Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant) supporting Chalgrove Care & Nursing Home.
- Flexible role (work when you want)
- Days available
- Nights available
- Weekends available
What we offer Bank Care Assistants:
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers and holidays
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English, you'll also gain these too.
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment...... click apply for full job details