3 days left
- Part Time
Post 1 - Teaching Assistant KS 1 – Level 2, 25 hours
Post 2 - Speech and Language Centre Teaching Assistant – Level 3, 30 hours
The ideal candidates will have:
- High expectations of themselves and the children
- A desire to be patient, positive and kind
- An ability to show initiative and be self-directed
- The ability to promote positive relationships with parents
- A sense of humour
Post 2 also requires:
- Understanding of speech and language difficulties and their impact on learning
For further information, please contact the school. Closing date 12:00pm, 24th September.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to. Appointments subject to enhanced DBS check.