The opportunity- SourceCo are proud to represent a leading manufacture based in Kidderminster who are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
Hours of work
Shift Pattern 1-Tuesday - Saturday 0
Shift Pattern 2 - Monday - Friday 1600 - 2000
Please note shifts do not rotate
Pay rates -GBP8.72 per hour (Any hours worked between 2 would be paid at an additional GBP0.90 per hour)
Start date -Immediate starts available
Location - Kidderminster
Job type -Temporary ongoing work with no fixed end date, that may lead to a permanent role for the successful candidate
What does the role involve ?
- Sorting parcels
- Loading and unloading containers
- Some heavy lifting required
- Checking barcodes
- Reporting any issues to your shift manager
- Re labelling products as required
Additional Benefits : easily assessable by public transport, positions may become permanent for successful candidates
Minimum experience:No previous experience is required - Full training given
Why Candidates Choose SourceCo
- Flexible registration process tailored to you
- Interviews held at our HQ or in your local area
- Access to prestigious employers
- Weekly payroll - Get paid Thursday evening!
- Candidate incentives including vouchers and reward points
- Pension contributions and paid holiday
- Friendly candidate management team ready to help you find your next role
How Do I Apply?
Click Apply and submit your CV, Alternatively call or
Founded in September 2018, SourceCo Recruitment has established a trusted reputation for providing excellent recruitment services to candidates and employers across the midlands.
We look for innovation in all areas of the recruitment process working in partnership with employers who have vacancies within Manufacturing, Logistics and Commercial Sectors
Our flexible registration process, friendly candidate management team and excellent employer portfolio make SourceCo the ideal choice for candidates looking for temporary, temporary leading to permanent, contract and permanent roles.
Contact SourceCo today for further information on how we can help connect you with great opportunities...... click apply for full job details