Night Support Worker
Job Title:- Support Worker
As a support worker at Voyage Care, you will support a number of individuals on a 1:1 basis. All of the individuals we support have varying degrees of Mental Health and Deteriorating Health. You'll help the individuals to lead as fulfilling a life as possible, assisting them to make informed choices and maintain as much independence as possible.
We would assist the people we support with various activities, such as bowling, shopping, day trips and short breaks away. This is a shift based role so flexibility is essential.
For this position, no previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
Your duties will also include:
- Providing personal care
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs
- Assisting with daily living tasks
- Helping people to learn new skills
- Encouraging people to reach their full potential
- Supporting people to live as independently as possible
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS and holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
Click Apply to complete our one page application?????????All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list...... click apply for full job details