Competitive Salary DOE
Would you like to play a key support role in the growth of a leading independent dairy drinks business?
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join the team to support the Retail Multiples Controller in the smooth running of a portfolio of major national grocery retailers.
We’re a successful, value-added dairy drinks business with a wide range of brand and own label products. We are the UK’s biggest ready-to-drink iced coffee producer and our brand, Arctic Coffee, is the fastest growing top 3 brand in the UK. As well as our brands, we supply value-added own label products across multiple categories in all UK grocery retailers. Our success has been built on innovation and our ability to launch great products to market quickly and effectively.
If you are committed, organised, have strong attention to detail, and want to make a positive difference within a successful business, this is the job for you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Retail Multiples Manager in the smooth day-to-day running of accounts
- Acting as the first point of contact for all admin queries and taking responsibility for supporting any internal / external administration relating to finance, forecasting, product development / supply chain etc.
- Manage internal and external admin with a high level of accuracy, following up to ensure any relevant actions are completed
- Loading all promotional activity plans for brands
- Maintaining the promotional tracker and liaising with finance to manage the sign-off of all promotional invoices
- Supporting the NPD & Marketing teams in issuing samples to retail customers or marketing contacts as and when required
- Managing the Brandbank process for all new lines and packaging changes
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients, ensuring a high level of communication around key processes and procedures
Flexibility will be required in this role in order to support the changing needs of the business. Some support for marketing activities and events may be needed at times.
We would welcome applications from candidates with:
- Some retail experience, particularly within the Top 4 grocery retailers and discounters
- Experience in FMCG within the food sector
- Proven strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- A desire and aptitude to progress to account management
- Strong numeracy and communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal functions
- Strong ICT skills in Microsoft Office packages
The Account Executive role is primarily office based, so accessibility to the Bristol office is essential. Some travel to our manufacturing site in Devon may also be required, as well as some travel to nationwide customers. A full driving licence is therefore essential.
To apply for the role of Account Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Account Executive, Client Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Retail Account Executive, or Customer Service Executive.