Location: Luton, LU3
Salary: GBP600 per week plus overtime and bonus
About the Company:
Are you a professional window fitter looking for a stable career in a nationwide company fitting windows & doors with the best in the industry?
Our client is currently looking for experienced window fitters to work in their nationwide family run windows & doors repair and replacement business. Their fitters have been effectively servicing Blue Chip insurance companies since 1986.
Due to expansion, our client is keen to hire experienced, skilled fitters living in the Luton area.
Window Fitter Requirements:
- The ideal window fitter is likely to be experienced at fitting windows, doors and conservatories (Ideally, but not essential fitting garage doors also)
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 in Fenestration and have MTC Training
- The ideal fitter will be trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative when fitting windows and doors on site
- Health & safety conscious
- Driving license is essential
Window Fitter Benefits:
- Good rates of pay + Overtime + Bonus
- 28 Holidays a year
- Pension Scheme
- Company Work wear
- The successful window fitter will be provided with their own Company van, diesel and power tools
- This is a FULL TIME PAYE career, NOT temporary contract work.
Our client has secured long term contracts with major Insurance companies, this ensures they can guarantee work throughout the year, providing job security and reliability.
If you think that you are suitable for this Window Fitter role, please apply now!..... click apply for full job details