Electrician - Test and Inspection
Electrician – Test and Inspection
Location: HMP Feltham, Feltham, TW13 4NP
Salary: £33K per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are Gov Facility Service Ltd, a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with an employee count of 1400.
GFSL is a Ministry of Justice owned non -profit making company who supply facilities management services to c50 prisons over the South of the UK.
Most of the works we undertake are within controlled areas and support the safe operation of the prisons.
Having formed in February 2018, GFSL has prospered in supplying quality services to all of its establishments. With a staff count of c1400 we strive to be the FM employer of choice.
We are looking for an exceptional Electrician - Test and Inspection, with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent with at least five years' experience working as an electrician
- Qualified to C&G 2391 - Electrical inspection and testing
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements for Electrical Installations,17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years' experience working in a role as a test and inspection electrician or equivalent
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
Why join us?
* In addition to the below we have been identified as key workers during the Covid-19 pandemic, due to the critical work that we undertake to maintain the prison estate, and so the stability and security that we offer to employees is even more relevant than ever *
You will be joining a core part of the public sector, and as a government employee can be assured of the job security and stability that the volatile private sector simply can't provide.
You will have a consistent place of work, a supportive team around you, and be valued for your skill and experience, rather than forced to focus on profit margins for shareholders.
If you are successful, you will be offered a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and entry into our pension scheme from day one.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you'd like to find out more then please apply today and we'll be in touch.
National Security vetting requirements, for working within the Prison Estate – Successful applicants will need to confirm their employment history for at least 5 years prior to the date of application so that pre-employment checks can be undertaken. If you have spent significant time abroad (a total of 6 months in the past 5 years) you would be required to give a reasonable account.
No agencies please!
Apply for Electrician - Test and Inspection
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly