GBP9.50 - GBP12.00p/h
Precedo Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers in Glossop and Buxton and the surrounding areas to work on an agency basis within Residential and Supported Living Services. You will be working with clients who have Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours, Autism and other long term conditions who need support on a daily basis.
All we ask is that you have at least six months experience of working in a support worker role, in the past 3 years and have a commitment to providing compassionate, person centred care to vulnerable people.
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person's life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same.
Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Benefits of working with Precedo Healthcare;
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working to meet your own requirements
- Block bookings
- Free uniform and Free training
- 24/7 Support
In addition you will need to undertake a competency based face to face interview, be able to provide 3 years references and attend 1 day's induction training.
For further information, please call or you can apply online by following the link
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search...... click apply for full job details