.NET Developer / C# Developer
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP35,000 per year
Position: Full-time, permanent
We are a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 90 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity. We are an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
Due to the rural location of our office and occasional duties required outside of your regular office, a full UK Driving Licence is desirable.
The Role -.NET Developer / C# Developer
Due to the continued expansion of our IT Department, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated and talented Developer to join this fast-paced and exciting department, reporting to the Lead Developer. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with development experience who is looking for their next big career move and would provide an excellent stepping board to more senior roles in the future.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail whose primary role will be to design, develop and test high-quality software as part of a team of professional developers.
This role also includes diagnosis and fixing of faults and would have no shortage of opportunity for learning and helping to shape the future of the department and service offering.
You will be responsible for development, quality assurance and deployment of scalable, high performance solutions and service offerings to our full client base. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be regularly liaising with our clients and all levels of the business.
What We Are Looking For
Technical skills and experience (at least one of, but the more in this stack, the better!):
- NET (preferably core)
- MS SQL, ideally including T-SQL, SSIS
- Development in a commercial environment, ideally having worked on a large variety of projects
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Working with high levels of autonomy and as part of a Development team
- Quality assurance and testing
- Source control and version control systems
Desirable skills and experience:
- Developing in .NET framework
- ORM, preferably Entity Framework
- Design patterns such as MVC or Razor
- Developing solutions hosted in Azure
- Developing real-time integrations using APIs
- Developing in reporting and BI technologies (SSRS, PowerBI)
- ETL practice and technologies (SSIS)
- Database design and development
- Data modelling concepts and best practice
- A competitive salary,
- Access to incentive/bonus schemes,
- Development and progression opportunities,
- Free on-site parking and on-site gym
- And a bright future that you can shape with a fast-moving and innovative company!
This is a fantastic, rare opportunity to achieve great job satisfaction, to continually develop yourself alongside your colleagues, and deliver real value to both internal departments and clients alike in a company that will truly appreciate you.
To apply to our.NET Developer / C# Developer, please click on Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you...... click apply for full job details