Unified Communications Administrator
Based just 15 minutes from Exeter town centre. Parkdean Resorts Entertainment and Health and Safety teams.
Loud and vibrant, this central hub boasts passion and drive and welcomes our 67 Holiday Parks from all across the country to visit.
• Responsible for reliable and consistent operation of Data and Voice services across the business, including but not limited to:
o Service delivery of BAU activities as required to keep services 100% operational
o Firewall, Switch and Communications equipment across the business.
o Voice and unified communications equipment across the business.
o Internet, LAN and WAN Services.
o React to service affecting calls from the service desk to ensure services are fixed within agreed SLA's and to the satisfaction of our clients.
o Monitor bandwidth utilisation and service uptime.
o Ensure legacy services are ceased in a timely manner and with minimum service disruption.
• Ensure formal As-Built documentation is up-to-date. Day-to-day maintenance of CMDB records covering PSTN, Data Lines, Equipment, Phone Numbers, Associated Services, Configuration Information.
• Maintenance of UC platforms (in association with the UC Manager), including
o Purchase and allocation of licences including extension, agent and user licences.
o Purchase and allocation of handsets and other UC devices.
o Purchase and allocation of lines, numbers and other physical infrastructure
• Financial management of UC costs, query resolution, new-order confirmations.
• Project activities allocated by the UC Manager...... click apply for full job details