Customer Service Technical Advisor
We're looking for more people to join them. Confident people with a natural instinct to help. People who give it their all, where no challenge is too big, no ask too great. You know the type - they're the people everybody turns to when the Wi-Fi goes off, or when Nan's got the Japanese subtitles stuck on the DVD again.
As one of our customer advisors, your unflappable nature and personal approach will give our customers the confidence you'll get right to the root of their problem. From helping our customers to solve simple signal problems and connect to their mobile data to finding everything they need on MyEE, you'll take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions.
It's not always an easy job. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers so this is a role for the cool, calm and collected. Flashing broadband boxes and faulty SIMs will be no match for you, but when things go wrong it can have a serious impact on people's everyday lives. This means you'll face plenty of challenges, from frustrated and upset customers to unexpected issues, so you'll need lots of patience, genuine empathy and be able to build rapport with customers quickly. And with all these things, you'll be the one who puts a smile back on our customers' faces. Again and again and again.
To be a brilliant customer advisor, you'll definitely:
- Be resilient, understanding and patient
- Have a talent for making conversion and putting people at ease
- Have a genuine passion for customer service
- Be able to explain things in different ways if customers don't understand
- Know the importance your work has on the success of the business
Like most other businesses right now, we've had to adapt how we work. We're doing everything we can to keep our people safe. When you join us you'll do your training on-site, in the centre you applied to work in. When you've completed your training, we'll give you the option of working from home - provided you meet certain criteria. And when life returns to normal and it's safe to do so, you'll return to working on-site in your centre.
Our training is second to none, our benefits and bonuses are amazing, and with a great team around you, you'll go further than you ever thought possible.
Just some of the benefits you'll get working with us:
- A generous starting salary of GBP18,500 plus uncapped bonus (GBP925 on target)
- 25 days' paid annual leave (increasing incrementally to 30 days over 18 years)
- 75% discount on your personal EE phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount (conditions apply)
- Share save scheme
- On-site concierge service
- Healthcare cash plan (worth GBP126.00)
- Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply)
- Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
- Discounted retail vouchers
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of 08.00am - 21.00pm weekdays, and 08.00am - 20.00pm at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer - for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours - please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you'll get 30 days' notice prior to any changes...... click apply for full job details