Training & Development Specialist
Vitality, Training & Development Specialist, Stockport, GBPCompetitive plus bonus and benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Training & Development Specialist, you will get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Training & Development Specialist you will be responsible for each stage of the learning cycle and would be challenged to deliver positively different and effective training solutions using an array of different approaches. This is a fast paced and varied role and will include inducting new employees, working on technical learning projects to improve our member experience and partnering the launch of new and exciting products. Over the past year this has included launching partnerships with Disney and Nike
Responsibilities as our Training & Development Specialist:
- Consult with the business leaders and projects over product & technical training needs
- Create learning solutions that align to performance support methodology
- A "digital first" mindset when creating innovative solutions using applications such as Articulate/Camtasia/Powtoon
- Provide recommendations for effective learning and development interventions
- Design 'on-brand' training materials and aids, managing sign-off process to ensure technical accuracy
- Build and maintains positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Able to work on initiative and effectively prioritise own workstack in line with business priorities
Skills and experience required to become our Training & Development Specialist:
- Experience of developing others
- Is used to speaking in front of large size groups
- Knowledge of learning styles, principles and concepts
- GCSE English and Maths, minimum grade C or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of providing learning & development solutions
- Understands performance support methodology
- Has previous experience acting as a training consultant
- Has worked within the financial services industry
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Training & Development Specialist, thenplease click 'apply' today...... click apply for full job details