FREELANCE: Clinical Trial Manager - Oncology / Cell Therapy
#15015 | 12 months+ | South East, UK - with 2 days working from home
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with an innovative Biopharmaceutical client to source an experienced (Snr) Clinical Trial Manager to be responsible for the European component of globally outsourced trials in Oncology / Cell Therapy .
Working cross-functionally managing European trails in support of the Clinical Program Manager you will;
- Drafts / coordinate review of; protocols, informed consents, case report forms, monitoring plans, investigator brochures, clinical study reports.
- Maintains study timelines.
- Vendor selection and management
- Coordinates review of data listings and preparation of interim/final clinical study reports.
- Conducts Monitoring/co-monitoring as required.
- Determine the activities to support a project's priorities within functional area.
- Coordinate and supervise all aspects of a clinical study.
- Assists Clinical Operations Europe Therapeutic Area Lead in their duties as applicable
- Contributes to Clinical Operations Europe team activities & initiatives
- Provide input to clinical operations strategies and work plans.
- Communicates with functional peers regarding project status and issues and ensure project team goals are met...... click apply for full job details