Onboarding Co-ordinator (Recruitment/HR Dept)
Salary range: £21,849 - £23,063 per annum + benefits
Holidays: Year 1 – 25 days + bank holidays rising to 30 days + bank holidays after 5 years’ service
Here at Seashell Trust we provide care and education for children and young people (up to 25 years old) with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties and disabilities, sensory impairment and communication disorders and autism.
We’re recruiting for a talented Onboarding Co-ordinator to join our small Recruitment team in the HR department.This opportunity will work with another part-time Onboarding Co-ordinator within the team to jointly manage our onboarding processes for new starters, inclusive of all compliance and background checks as required by our regulators.This is a very busy and proactive co-ordination role responsible for delivering operational excellence and a positive candidate experience for all new starters with the Trust.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled individual looking for a fresh challenge, in a role where every person that you onboard to join the Trust will make a real a difference!
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy
- Previous experience in a recruitment / new starter onboarding administration or co-ordination role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including confidence to professionally follow up references and outstanding compliance information on the phone to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration skills including updating reports and spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Ability to work towards flexible and also tight deadlines, without compromising on quality
- Knowledge of Safer Recruitment and DBS processes preferred
- Experience working in the Education or Care sector advantageous
Pension scheme (8%), on site gym, employee assistance programme, access to physio, doggy day care/grooming service, cycle to work scheme, free parking and generous holidays!
We offer good career development opportunities with performance related pay to progress your salary depending on qualifications, training and experience.
About Seashell Trust
Seashell Trust runs an Outstanding (Ofsted) special School, and a specialist College together with 17 on-site residential homes for children and young people with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
We provide a caring environment that is safeguarded and committed to promoting learning, respect and independence, as well as dignity for all of our students. As part of our safer recruitment policy, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check (no cost) and full references will be taken.
We value our employees and recognise the need to recruit, retain and develop highly skilled and committed talent who share our vision and values!
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Apply for Onboarding Co-ordinator (Recruitment/HR Dept)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly