Senior Energy Consultant
After a successful few years, Consultiv Utilities are looking to expand further in the Commercial Telesales Team. Our exciting period of successful growth this year has led us to invest further and grow the team, our aim is to continue the success into 2020/21 and we would like to talk to anyone with the passion and drive to succeed.
We are not just looking to fill seat we really want to talk to people with the experience and the passion to go to the next step!
Our ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience working in a business to business Energy Consultant role within the utilities industry (This not essential for our lead Generators but 12 Months experience in Energy sales would be required for full energy consultants) and accustomed to working to targets. A successful candidate will be operating as a consultant and the duties will involve prospecting for new customers as well as managing an existing customer base so you can nurture your relationships.
It's essential that applicants applying for this position should have excellent verbal and communication along with great objection handling skills, as the role requires you to present our products and services to potential clients with the view to become their energy consultant.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- To cold call potential customer with an aim to prospect for new business
- To demonstrate an ability to up -sell and cross sell other products and services within our catalogue
- To gather Market and customer information by acquiring interest and then collating the information from customers in order to create a sales opportunity.
- To gain Bills and a letter of authority (LOA) from the customer
- To deal with any objections that are presented with a view to turn the objection around in to an opportunity
- To close any lead, you generate with confidence and success
- Ensure all information gathered for any customer is accurate and compliant
- To represent the business in a professional manner at all times
- To respond to all email and phone enquiries that maybe presented in a professional Manner
- To positively approach sales opportunities to maximise sales revenues to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
- To account manage your client database
- Building and maintaining a customer pipeline
- To attend training when required
- To adhere and promote the company values and core mission statement
- Previous experience in energy telesales in a B2B environment.
- Energy Experience is essential for the energy consultant role but not essential for a lead generator.
- Confident to approach customers on an outbound basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual,
- Be able to generate business opportunities with confidence
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in Target driven environment with ability to succeed
- Punctual & Presentable
- Excellent time-keeping and organisational skills
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
- Adaptable to change within the business needs
- Sales within Energy Industry: 12 Months (Required)
- Telesales Experience B2B : 12 Months (Required) or B2C (for Lead Generation)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and KPI's
- IT Literate
- Basic salary and competitive uncapped commission structure
- Career Progression
- 31 Day Holiday Entitlement Inc Bank Hols
- Birthday day off
- 1 day extra for each year of service
- Regular incentives
- Free Parking
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Digital Perks
Consultiv Utilities operates as a Business to Business Gas, Electricity and water consultancy, providing procurement services and contracts to commercial properties throughout the UK. Our aim is to bring high quality, low cost, easy to understand products and services to our customers while nurturing or relationships with partners alike...... click apply for full job details