BQP is the largest pig producer in the UK working with over 350 partnership farmers to supply high welfare, quality pork products to premium markets. Part of the Pilgrim's Pride Ltd , we are a totally integrated business and are proud of our 'farm to fork' approach. The Agricultural team based at Stradbroke in Suffolk is made up of our team of vets, fields staff, technical and support staff working together to ensure that our supply chain from beginning to end operates within the highest standards of welfare, quality and efficiency.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our support team focused on providing, simplifying and developing data and business information in order to support the delivery of improved data metrics to the agricultural division. This will include analysis, data presentation, building reports and improving access to data information in order to make informed business decisions. To achieve this there will need to be a close working relationship with all teams within the Pilgrim's Pride Ltd Agriculture division and the need to produce accurate and timely information in a simple way.
You will need???
- An understanding of the fundamentals of data analysis
- Experience in Microsoft excel including pivot tables and preferably exposure to VBA and macros.
- Ability to extract and analyse data.
- Inquisitive nature and willingness to learn new software
- Experience of collating and analysing data from multiple sources
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves in creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards, particularly in high animal welfare.
We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
- Competitive salary & holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance & Pension
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Pilgrim's Pride Ltd Discount & Wellbeing schemes