I.T. Service Desk Analyst
Here at Cordant People we are currently Recruiting an I.T. Support Desk Analyst to join a client of ours based in Newport. You will be part of a small but busy team where you will be assisting staff and clients with all I.T. queries.
Key Accountabilities for this role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for IT support calls.
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis of incidents and service requests within agreed timescales.
- Providing a personal and effective IT service to Society users and members.
- Escalating incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved within agreed timescales.
- Liaising with external suppliers on IT Service and hardware issues.
- Communicating with users and providing them with regular updates on incidents and service requests.
In addition to the above, the IT Service Desk Analyst may also be required to support the wider IT department on any planned strategy or project updates as and when required.
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working within a technical first-line IT Support role.
- Previous experience in resolving technical issues such as hardware, desktop, software and mobile devices.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Technical experience of using Microsoft Packages (Office 365), Windows 10 and Active Directory.
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Azure (desirable).
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A full clean UK Driving License (essential).
Benefits of working there:
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus an additional day off on your birthday.
- Private Health care (following successful completion of probation).
- A generous pension scheme with an employer contribution of 10%.
- Life Assurance (for pension scheme members).
- A Holiday purchase scheme.
- Various health and well being benefits such as a 24-hour employee assistance programme, subsidised flu jabs and eye tests.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply as would like to hear from you!
Due to the high number of applications if you don't here back within 2 weeks please take it that you have been unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details