Complex Care Worker
Make a difference every day - Become a care assistant.
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you've brightened up someone's day - especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. SCP Complex Care are on the hunt for experienced care workers who are warm and kind to join our amazing team of part and full time care assistants to look after service users with complex needs in the Kent area.
The fact that you're thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people - the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that's just what you'll be doing when you work with us. You'll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we'll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you're able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you'll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
You don't need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
We'd love to hear from you if you're:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, seizure management, stoma care, catheter care, hoisting, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping, social activities and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle for work purposes
And what are the benefits of working with SCP Complex Care?
- Competitive hourly rates from GBP10 - GBP15.75 plus mileage and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to GBP200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at SCP Complex Care.
- All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply...... click apply for full job details