Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Plympton, Plymouth, Devon
Our client is an exclusive UK distributor of a leading swimming pool brand. Due to the success of their own brand of swimming pool system, they are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Langage Business Park in Plympton as their business goes from strength to strength.
- Salary of £35,000 per annum
- Performance-based annual bonus scheme
- 21 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is truly an outstanding chance to get on board with a growing company at a pivotal point in their evolution. Having won multiple awards in 2019 for their own-brand swimming pool system, our client is in a rare and exciting position to be able to expand and grow their team.
You’ll discover a well-established company offering an array of products and solutions that are eco-friendly, convenient and aesthetically beautiful, as well as being made right here in Devon. What’s more, the range of products is modular and can be scaled up or down to suit any needs from smaller exercise pools to commercial scale models.
So, if you can see yourself as the technical knowledge hub for a range of highly sought-after, award-winning swimming pool solutions, our client wants to hear from you. Don’t miss out, read on and apply.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be tasked with developing new business and supporting the expansion of existing trade accounts through the sale of swimming pool systems and products.
You’ll be joining a talented, proactive and ambitious sales team headed up by the UK Sales Manager and led overall by the Managing Director. Building internal and external relationships, you’ll support the internal sales team in the resolution of customer queries and purchase orders and directly manage and service end-user enquiries.
Within a fast-moving and evolving environment, you will also:
- Generate leads through market research and promote the company
- Forge outstanding relationships with customers
- Prepare costing information and calculate quotes
- Negotiate and close sales
- Create reports and sales literature
- Carry out marketing analysis and maintain the in-house CRM system
- Provide exceptional customer service at every interaction
To be considered as a Technical Sales Engineer, you will need:
- Experience within a similar technical sales or sales engineering role
- A good level of IT literacy including knowledge of MS Office and sales databases
- To be suitably qualified to HNC level, ideally HND or degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be a proactive, self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative
An understanding of swimming pools or construction would be beneficial but not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Representative, Swimming Pool Sales Executive, Leisure Equipment Sales Executive, Construction Sales Rep, Building Supplies Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, or Sales Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Technical Sales Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.