LGV Driver - Class 1 (Teynham)
LGV Driver - Class 1
*** The health and wellbeing of our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us. If you are invited to attend an interview, you will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire, and we would ask that you do not attend any interviews or assessments on-site if you are self-isolating or if anyone in your household, including yourself, is displaying any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
We will be making the necessary adjustments to our recruitment processes to ensure we follow Government guidance which could result in recruitment taking longer than we would like. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we adapt our ways of working during this time.***
DUE TO CONTINUOUS GROWTH, WE ARE LOOKING FOR LGV DRIVERS TO JOIN OUR THRIVING TEAM AT TEYNHAM!
Are you looking for stability in a role offering great benefits and regular hours? Then we want you! On top of your basic salary, you will receive increased shift premiums for weekend and night hours. Overtime opportunities will be available to increase your earning potential, as well as occasional nights out.
We currently have the following shift patterns available - please let us know your preference when you apply:
START TIMES: Between 04:00 and 10:00 or 12:00 and 16:00
SHIFT PATTERNS: Sunday to Wednesday/Wednesday to Sunday/Thursday to Sunday
In your role as an LGV Driver, you will be operating refrigerated articulated vehicles, delivering and collecting chilled stock from local and regional distribution centres as well as farms and packhouses across the UK.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer the added bonus of an excellent benefits package, which includes – but is not limited to – the following:
- Fully funded CPC training that takes place on a paid working day
- Fowler Welch ‘Safedrive’ Scheme – we reward our drivers on safe, efficient and legally compliant driving, with the potential of earning an extra £1,000 a year!
- Fowler Welch ‘Collision Free Year’ awards and associated yearly prize draws
- Coveted ‘Driver of the Year’ accolade – highlighting our very best drivers and rewarding them with prizes including £500 of vouchers
- Free Fowler Welch Health Care Cash Plan
- Competitive pension scheme
- ‘Cycle 2 Work’ Scheme – save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees – monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
To be considered as an LGV Driver, we need you to have the following:
- A Cat C+E licence (Class 1)
- A good understanding of the legal requirements regarding tachograph and driving hours
- A professional manner and conduct when dealing with our customers
Other companies may call this role Class 1 Driver, HGV Driver, Lorry Driver, Large Goods Vehicle Driver, Delivery Driver, or Driver.
To be considered for the role of LGV Driver, please apply via the button shown. Apply today and join us on the road to success!
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.