Longcliffe Quarries are a successful and forward looking independent company specialising in the extraction and processing of high purity ground calcium carbonates over several locations.
We are seeking to recruit an Electrical Apprentice to join our existing team of electricians at Brassington Moor Quarry. This will include a 3 year apprenticeship programme run through Chesterfield College where you will attend 1 day a week. This is open to current employers or a family member
or friend if you know of anyone.
The hours of work will be 7am - 3pm Monday to Friday.
Rates of Pay - Competitive rates of pay.
Longcliffe is an equal opportunities employer.
Main Duties & Skills
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Attending college as required.
- Carry out electrical repairs to fixed quarry plant. Which includes crushers, screens and conveyor systems.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
- Attend appropriate training courses.
- Completion of required paperwork.
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.