- Full Time
Cambridge Community Foundation - Grants Officer
Temporary (Maternity Cover) 11 months
Salary £18,200 - £20,500
Full-time 35 hours per week
We launched our Cambridgeshire Coronavirus Community Fund on 18th March 2020. To date we have raised over £1 million and distributed over £800,000 in emergency funding to people across our county in the most vulnerable and needy situations. Now, more than ever, we need to strengthen and build resilience in our communities and we need a new team member to help us do that.
We are an accredited member of the UK Community Foundation Network and have been supporting Cambridgeshire and Peterborough since 2004. Last year we awarded £2.8 million to support our local communities and address need across our county. This year we need to do much more.
As Maternity Cover Grants Officer you will play a pivotal role in the programme team – assisting with marketing, planning, delivering and reporting on our grant-making programme to ensure targets are met.
- To identify groups and input marketing ideas to reach programme and fund spend targets
- To process/ oversee the processing of grant applications including advising applicants, scrutinizing accounts and governing documents, assessing applications, preparing paperwork and attending donor panels
- To take responsibility for end-to-end delivery of certain programmes
- To build knowledge of CCF's database
- To take an active role in continuous improvement and best practice initiatives
- Our Grants Officers require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer-facing skills
- Confident numeracy skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and proven experience of using databases
The successful Grants Officer will be a positive and focused individual who can take the initiative as well as follow prescribed processes. You will bring your supportive and flexible attitude to the team as well as enthusiasm and commitment to our work.
Some travel to meetings across the county (some very rural locations) is required as are occasional evening meetings and events. Driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address below.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days from the application deadline please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
We treat everyone equally.
Apply for Grants Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly