Capula is part of the Imtech Group and a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Energy & Infrastructure and Transmission & Distribution markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, and project delivery, quality and safety.
Summary of main purpose of the job:
We are currently recruiting for an accounts assistant to work in our small but efficient finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller. The role will primarily be sales ledger and credit control but will also include providing support and cover for the other team members, as well as a level of regular interaction with some of the operational elements of the business, understanding and processing project transactions.
To be considered for this role you will need experience in the below areas
- Full sales ledger transactions
- Opening new projects and processing variations
- Processing sales invoices
- Credit control
- Management reporting
- Cash receipts forecasting
- Projects/Long Term Contract accounting
- Previous credit control experience, using both online portals and more traditional telephone relationships
- Experience of accounting in a small finance team
- Experience of working with project/operational staff
- Intermediate Excel ability
- Experience of accounting in a projects or professional service environment, involving time and expenses.
- Experience of working with project cost forecasts and interaction with operations personnel
- Experience of preparing regular MI reports
Candidates should possess the following personal qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident dealing with 3rd parties
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV quoting job reference C-2020-06 – Accounts Assistant by clicking 'Apply' below.
Please note we will not be accepting candidates from agencies for the position.