Principle duties of the role include :
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Discussing and agreeing monthly accounts with Directors
- Analysis of financial information for presentation at Board meetings
- Production of rolling budgets and cash flow forecasts to assist with the management of the Group’s finances, including preparation of supporting documentation
- Liaison with Group auditors to present full statutory accounts, tax analysis and supporting documentation / statutory return
- Responsibility for wages, salaries and payroll
- Financial appraisal of proposals for purchase of assets and capital investments
- Performing the normal duties of Company Secretary
- Company valuation and statutory reporting requirements for the Groups employee share scheme
- Completing Partnership Share transfers
- Annual review of insurances as required
- Progression towards management of the HR function
- Accounting and reporting as required to the Directors / Shareholders of Brownfield Investments Ltd (a property owning company with common shareholding with the Wheal Jane Group)
Principle objective of the role ;
To become an active member of the Senior Management team contributing to Group plans, objectives and cross department projects. To undertake all duties which are consistent with the objectives and / or duties of the post.
This job specification is subject to change in consultation with the post holder to take into account changing organisational needs.
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.