We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,600 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first
- openness, honesty and accountability
- striving to be the best
- and valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team at our recently opened, purpose-built hub and accommodation, Chi Winder.
- Salary of between £26,202 - £30,826 per annum
- Performance-related bonus
- The opportunity to purchase additional holiday (salary sacrifice)
- 25 days’ holiday plus flexi-time
- High street discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an incredible role for a proven management professional to join one of the leading housing providers in the South-West and lead a team who are really transforming lives.
Your role will see you support the exciting journey of shaping our service culture within the Psychologically Informed Environment framework, which will enable us to provide the best possible service to those who are in need.
So, if you are ready to advance and thrive with our leading organisation, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As our Service Manager, you will act as an enthusiastic and conscientious leader to our excellent team providing support to people experiencing homelessness and other support needs.
Located at our hub, you will provide a central resource for advice and support for adults over the age of 18, managing the needs of individuals and ensuring you provide an encouraging environment.
To join us as our Service Manager, you will need:
- Experience of working with individuals with a range of complex support needs
- An understanding of the role of homeless services and the needs of those experiencing homelessness
- A qualification in Management
- A motivational leadership style
- To be organised and able to prioritise quickly changing demands
- To share Coastline Housing’s values
- A full and valid driving licence with access to a vehicle
We would like to hear from you if you have also held the role of Senior Support Worker, Lead Service Manager, Centre Manager, Service Support Manager, General Manager, Housing Manager, or Supported Housing Manager.
The closing date for applications will be at 12 noon on the 27th November 2019 with interviews to be held on Thursday the 5th December 2019.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This is a full time role, working 37 hours per week.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing Limited are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting new role as a Service Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.